The six weeks study on the Book of Romans is designed to help us more actively engage with God’s Word by understanding its background and culture, and applying it in a fresh way to our lives.
This liberating video study focuses on several important themes:
- The Problem We Face – (Romans 1-2)
The reality, danger, and power of sin – the deepest problem humans face.
- The Gift We’ve Been Offered – (Romans 3-5)
God’s grace, which is real, amazing, available to all.
- The Battle We Fight – (Romans 6-8)
God has set us free, but the battle with sin continues – becoming like Jesus demands continual surrender.
- The Story We’ve Joined – (Romans 9-11)
We are a part of God’s beautiful story – creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
- The Path We Follow – (Romans 12-13)
Christians follow in Jesus’ footsteps by humbly serving and sacrificially loving others.
- The Fellowship We Find – (Romans 14-16)
Christ-followers are called to live in fellowship with each other.
Beginning this Wednesday 9th of February, meeting in the Church Coffee Room for 7:30pm. Everyone welcome!
COVID guidelines apply.